To apply to UWC, please click here
The UWC application process is a two step process. The first step is filling up the online application form online here. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a day of interview and group activities. Admissions will be based on the performance at the interviews. Please check the Information for Candidates page for more information.
To apply to the UWC Committee of India applicants must fulfil all of the following conditions:
1. Indian Nationals or PIO/OCI Card holders or residents of India.
2. Between 16 to 18 years of age at the time of enrolment in 2019 i.e. born between 1st September 2002 and 1st September 2004 (Note: Younger applicants currently in Xth grade who will be 15 years old at the time of enrolment can apply and may be invited to selections if they present exceptional applications).
3. Currently be in Grade X or XI (homeschool or alternatively schooled equivalents acceptable)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in November for interviews to be held in December 2019.
1. To begin the application process, register for a new account under ‘New Registration’.
2. Please fill out your (student applicant) details accurately at the time of registering for your account. These details will be used on all application materials throughout the selections process and cannot be modified easily.
3. You must upload a photo at the time of registering for your UWC India Online Application Portal account. This photo will be used on your application forms which is seen by selectors during the application review process. Please pick a photo which shows your face clearly.
4. You will receive a registration confirmation at the email ID specified
Application Payment or Fee Waivers
1. Once you log in, you will be directed to a secure payment gateway to complete your application. Make a payment of Rs. 1050/- to proceed with your application.
2. Please ensure you have reviewed eligibility requirements and detailed instructions on the application process. Once the payment is made it cannot be refunded or transferred
3. Applicants from low-income backgrounds may be eligible for a fee-waiver. If your combined annual family income is less than INR 3 lakhs per year you can apply for a waiver by emailing us at email@example.com.
4. To initiate your application through this portal you must make your payment via Credit Card / Debit Card using our secure payment gateway. Once you click on the button below you will be re-directed to the payment gateway screen where you can complete the payment procedure. Once the payment is confirmed, you will have access to the application forms and submissions link.